LIFE our Way...The Shutt Family



2.27.2009

Thinking out loud...

Here in Wooster - there was a horrible accident and a three year old boy was killed. His parents were College of Wooster employees, so they are well known in the area.

For the past week I have been thinking so much about life. I am realizing in my OLD age that life is precious - things that use to bother me -don't. I don't worry about pleasing everyone - I have plenty of people to please in my household. I find myself wanting to be around my parents more than ever.
It seems that all my hubby and I want to do is spend time together and with the children. We look forward to the weekends to just hang out or go somewhere with the babies...

this accident has put things into perspective - meaning for me, that we have no idea what tomorrow will bring but we all need to live in today.

No comments: