LIFE our Way...The Shutt Family



12.10.2008

One of Those Days...

It was one of those days...

I had painters in the house - M & M were running around and I was baking cookies.

At one point, I heard a crash then 'uh-oh' from boy M! I ran into the entryway and found a tree down - ornaments everywhere, glitter all over the floor, etc...I move the babies out of the area, get the sweeper - I clean the mess, turn around and NO babies - they decided to crawl upstairs (probably hoping I would never find them) - the oven timer is beeping - I am trying to make sure the babies make it upstairs - timer still beeping...take cookies out of oven and the cookies won't come off the paper - suppose to be parchment paper and I used wax paper - DUH!

I load the babies up and head to the mall - by myself and the cadillac stroller. We went into Gap, I bought what I was looking for and left. We go into another store and I am browsing - girl M is very content with something - a pair of size 5 cords from Gap - not even her size......hmmmmm....so I head back to Gap and hand over the goods with a smile.

I am in Macys buying a gift and an older lady comes up to chat with the babies - AND decides to cough - no hand to mouth - no elbow to mouth - no kleenex - NOTHING - and still is chatting! UGH!!!!!

Still in Macys I am looking at clothes - I run the stroller by some coats and the wheels get hold of a few tags. The tags rip off and I am standing there - thinking, why aren't stores a little more spaced out for strollers - especially double ones? A sales clerk walks by and loudly says - some people just rip tags off......rant.......rant.......rant.

I am ready for a night's rest...

No comments: