LIFE our Way...The Shutt Family



8.13.2008

What Was I Thinking...

You all know me - you know I am organized & for the most part a neat freak...well,

we have the big first birthday party this Saturday and this is what is happening in my house:

  • The new tile is being installed until Friday,
  • the backsplash in the kitchen is being set
  • I need to prepare the mix for the homemade ice cream & bake baby cakes & 1 cookies
  • spray painting our wicker deck chairs,
  • our new fridge and stove is sitting in my living room,
  • my laundry is piled to the ceiling (no joke),
  • to get to our working fridge we must walk out the front door & around to the garage
  • the dust in our house is at least 2 inches thick

I won't go on but I could! What was I thinking...?

1 comment:

Me said...

and it's time to go back to work......ahhh....a working mom. isn't it fun?