LIFE our Way...The Shutt Family



8.05.2008

LaLa Land

I know, I know...where are the posts? Well, the last month has been crazy! One weekend we moved Mike's mother to her new place in Coshocton! Another weekend we went to visit my dads side of the family! Meanwhile, at the house, we have been laying new carpet, working to improve the kitchen - summer cleaning, sorting baby clothes that are too small to wear & preparing for the big FIRST BIRTHDAY!! yea!!

August is a busy month, too! I start work at the college on the 20th & will get my schedule for the fall semester! M & M have the 12th month checkup, first year pictures & a back to school party to attend!

Mike & I are going to take the babies up to Lakeside the 2nd week in September! It will be our little family vacation! We can't wait! The cottage we rented is so peaceful looking - aaaaw!!!

This is the news here - more to follow later!

No comments: