I had my first FAT Day!! (Female Alone Time)
Mike & I decided to get a babysitter one/two mornings a week! We found a wonderful gal - she is a Christian, a teacher, newly married and was a nanny throughout her college days at OSU!! She was a nanny for twins!! woohoo, bonus!! This gal re-labeled my bottles, swept my kitchen floor, folded laundry and emptied my dishwasher! LOVE HER!!!
So,
This is my FAT time!! My first day was last Tuesday - I went to the library and spent an hour walking around browsing, sat and read some cooking magazines and signed the babies up for the summer reading program & baby storytime!
I took a book to Panera and read while eating my bagel! BLISS...
I ran a few errands, bought Father's Day cards and checked on renting a tent for the twins first birthday! I felt so good for those two hours - I couldn't wait to get home and hug my babies!!
Nothing wrong with a little FAT now & then...
6.05.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is AWESOME!
Good for you, Jen!!!
Post a Comment